Search: "Over" 4393 results
And the earth was waste and empty, and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be a solid arch stretching over the waters, parting the waters from the waters.
So God made the vaulted dome, and he caused a separation between the waters which [were] under the vaulted dome and between the waters which were over the vaulted dome. And it was so.
Then God said, "Let vegetation sprout all over the earth, including seed-bearing plants and fruit trees, each kind containing its own seed!" And that is what happened:
Vegetation sprouted all over the earth, including seed-bearing plants and fruit trees, each kind containing its own seed. And God saw that it was good.
God made the two great lights-the greater light to have dominion over the day and the lesser light to have dominion over the night-as well as the stars.
And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.
And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly and swarm with living creatures, and let birds fly over the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
The Lord God took the man and placed him in the garden of Eden to work it and watch over it.
So the Lord God caused a deep sleep to come over the man, and he slept. God took one of his ribs and closed the flesh at that place.
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
No longer will the earth give you her fruit as the reward of your work; you will be a wanderer in flight over the earth.
You have sent me out this day from the face of the earth and from before your face; I will be a wanderer in flight over the earth, and whoever sees me will put me to death.
Then the Lord replied to him, "In that case, whoever kills Cain will suffer vengeance seven times over." And He placed a mark on Cain so that whoever found him would not kill him.
If Cain is to be avenged seven times over, then for Lamech it will be seventy-seven times!
Make thee an ark of cedar trees; rooms shalt thou make in the ark and shalt reconcile it within and without covering it over with pitch.
And I, behold, I [am] about to bring the flood waters over the earth to destroy all flesh in which [is] the breath of life from under the heaven; everything that [is] on the earth shall perish.
Also of the birds of the air seven pairs, the male and the female, to keep seed [their kind] alive over all the earth or land.
And Noah was six hundred years old when the waters came flowing over all the earth.
And it happened [that] after seven days the waters of the flood came over the earth.
And for forty days the waters were over all the earth; and the waters were increased so that the ark was lifted up high over the earth.
Every living thing on earth died flying creatures, livestock, wildlife, all creatures that swarm over the earth, and all human beings.
And the waters prevailed over the earth one hundred and fifty days.
And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters asswaged;
And the waters shall turn back from over the earth, going and turning back, and the waters shall fail from the end of fifty and one hundred days.
And he shall send forth the raven, and it shall go forth, going and turning back, till the waters dry up from over the earth.
But the dove saw no resting-place for her foot, and came back to the ark, for the waters were still over all the earth; and he put out his hand, and took her into the ark.
And the dove will come in to him at the time of evening, and lo, an olive leaf plucked off, in her mouth. And Noah will know that the waters were diminished from over the earth.
And it shall be in the one and six hundredth year, in the beginning, in one of the month, the waters were diminished from over the earth: and Noah will turn away the covering of the ark, and he will see and behold the face of the earth was dry.
Bring out every living thing of all flesh that is with you-birds, livestock, creatures that crawl on the ground-and they will spread over the earth and be fruitful and multiply on the earth."
All the living creatures, all that move along, and all birds, and all that moveth along over the earth - by their families, came forth out of the ark.
and let the fear of you and the dread of you be upon every living creature of the earth, and upon every bird of the heavens, - over everything that moveth along on the ground, and over all the fishes of the sea, - into your hand, have they been given.
But you, be fruitful and multiply; spread out over the earth and multiply on it."
And I will make my agreement with you; never again will all flesh be cut off by the waters; never again will the waters come over all the earth for its destruction.
And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
These three were the sons of Noah, and from these the whole earth was spread over.
Then Shem and Japheth took a cloak and placed it over both their shoulders, and walking backwards, they covered their father's nakedness. Their faces were turned away, and they did not see their father naked.
These are the families of the sons of Noah, according to their genealogies, by their nations, and from these the nations spread over the earth after the flood.
And they said, Come on, let us build ourselves a city and a tower, the top of which may reach to the heavens; and let us make ourselves a name, lest we be scattered over the face of the whole earth.
Then the Lord came down to look over the city and the tower that the men were building.
And Jehovah scattered them thence over the face of the whole earth. And they left off building the city.
Therefore was its name called Babel; because Jehovah there confounded the language of the whole earth. And Jehovah scattered them thence over the face of the whole earth.
And Abram passeth over into the land, unto the place Shechem, unto the oak of Moreh; and the Canaanite is then in the land.
Pharaoh also gave a charge unto his men over Abram, to lead him out, with his wife and all that he had.
and give praise to God Most High who has handed over your enemies to you. And Abram gave him a tenth of everything.
And he took him all these, and divided them in the midst, and laid each half over against the other: but the birds divided he not.
And it cometh to pass -- the sun hath gone in, and thick darkness hath been -- and lo, a furnace of smoke, and a lamp of fire, which hath passed over between those pieces.
And he shall be as a wild ass among men; his hand'shall be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell over against all his brethren.
and he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood over against him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself to the earth,
and I bring a piece of bread, and support ye your heart; afterwards pass on, for therefore have ye passed over unto your servant;' and they say, 'So mayest thou do as thou has spoken.'
The men got up from there and looked out over Sodom, and Abraham was walking with them to see them off.
Behold now, thy servant found grace in thine eyes, and thou wilt magnify thy kindness, what thou didst by me to make my soul live: and I shall not be able to escape to the mountain so evil over-taking me, and I die.
Look, this town over here is close enough to escape to, and it's just a little one. Let me go there. It's just a little place, isn't it? Then I'll survive."
The sun had risen over the earth when Lot entered Zoar.
and he looked out over the face of Sodom and Gomorrah, and over all the face of the land of the circuit, and beheld and lo! the smoke of the land went up, like the smoke of a furnace.
Then Abimelech called Abraham, and said to him, What hast thou done to us? and wherein had I sinned against thee, that thou shouldst have brought in over me and over my kingdom, a sin so great? Deeds, which should not be done, hast thou done with me.
And she went, and sat her down over against him a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against him, and lift up her voice, and wept.
Then God enabled Hagar to see a well of water. She went over and filled the skin with water, and then gave the boy a drink.
Then Abraham said to his young men, "Stay here with the donkey. The boy and I will go over there to worship; then we'll come back to you."
Then Abraham looked up and behind him to see a ram caught by its horns in the thicket. So Abraham went over, grabbed the ram, and offered it as a burnt offering in place of his son.
And Abraham rose up from over the face of his dead, - and spake unto the sons of Heth, saying;
So the field of Ephron in Machpelah, which was to the east of Mamre [Hebron] -- "the field and the cave which was in it, and all the trees that were in the field and in all its borders round about -- "was made over
And after this, did Abraham bury Sarah his wife, within the cave of the field of Machpelah, over against Mamre, the same, is Hebron, - in the land of Canaan.
And the field and the hollow rock were handed over to Abraham as his property by the children of Heth.
And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh:
So the servant placed his hand, under the thigh of Abraham, his lord, - and sware to him, over this thing.
And I asked her and said, Whose daughter art thou? And she said, The daughter of Bethuel, Nahor's son, whom Milcah bore unto him. Then I put the pendant over her nose and the bracelets upon her hands.
As they were leaving, they all blessed Rebekah by saying, "Our sister, may you become the mother of tens of millions! May your descendants take over the city gates of those who hate them."
Then Isaac brought her in to his mother Sara's tent, and took Rebekah and she became his wife, and he loved her: and so was Isaac comforted over his mother.
And Isaac and Ishmael his sons buried him, in the cave of Machpelah, - in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite, which is over against Mamre;
And they dwelt from Havilah unto Shur that is before Egypt, as thou goest toward Assyria. He abode over against all his brethren.
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
And Jacob said, First of all give me your oath; and he gave him his oath, handing over his birthright to Jacob.
Then [his servants] dug another well, and they quarreled over that also; so he named it Sitnah [enmity].
Then he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it. And he called its name Rehoboth, and said, "Now Yahweh has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land."
And she put the skins of the young goats over his hands and over the smooth [part of] his neck.
So Jacob went over to his father Isaac, who felt him and said, "The voice is Jacob's, but the hands are Esau's."
So Jacob went over and kissed him. When Isaac caught the scent of his clothing, he blessed him, saying, "Yes, my son smells like the scent of an open field which the Lord has blessed.
Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.
And Isaac answered and said to Esau, Behold, I have made him lord over thee, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants, and with corn and new wine have I supplied him and what can I do now for thee, my son?
And behold, the Lord stood over and beside him and said, I am the Lord, the God of Abraham your father [forefather] and the God of Isaac; I will give to you and to your descendants the land on which you are lying.
And behold, I am with you and will keep (watch over you with care, take notice of) you wherever you may go, and I will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done all of which I have told you.
Then Jacob made a vow: "If God will be with me and watch over me on this journey, if He provides me with food to eat and clothing to wear,
When all the flocks were gathered there, the shepherds would roll the stone off the mouth of the well and water the sheep. Then they would put the stone back in its place over the well's mouth.
So he asked them, "How's he doing?" "Very well," they answered. "As a matter of fact, look over there! That's his daughter Rachel, coming here with his sheep."
When Jacob saw Rachel, the daughter of his uncle Laban, and the sheep of his uncle Laban, he went over and rolled the stone off the mouth of the well and watered the sheep of his uncle Laban.
Indeed, you had little before I arrived, but now your possessions have increased many times over. The Lord has blessed you wherever I worked. But now, how long must it be before I do something for my own family too?"
Jacob responded, "You don't have to give me anything. Just do this for me: Let me tend your flock again and watch over it. Let me walk among your flocks today and remove every speckled or spotted sheep, along with every black lamb, and let me do the same with the speckled and spotted goats. These will be my wages.
And he set the rods which he had peeled over against the flocks in the gutters in the watering-troughs where the flocks came to drink; and they conceived when they came to drink.
Now Jacob used to listen while Laban's sons kept on complaining, "Jacob has taken over everything our father owns! He made himself wealthy from what belongs to our father!"
So he fled with all that he had; and he rose up, and passed over the river, and set his face toward the mount Gilead.
This heap be witness, and this pillar be witness, that I will not pass over this heap to thee, and that thou shalt not pass over this heap and this pillar unto me, for harm.
I am not worthy of the least of all the mercies, and of all the truth, which thou hast shewed unto thy servant; for with my staff I passed over this Jordan; and now I am become two bands.
And he delivered them into the hand of his servants, every drove by themselves; and said unto his servants, Pass over before me, and put a space betwixt drove and drove.
So went the present over before him: and himself lodged that night in the company.
And he rose up that night, and took his two wives, and his two womenservants, and his eleven sons, and passed over the ford Jabbok.
Extract Match Search Results...
- 1.Gen 1:2-Gen 32:23
- 2.Gen 32:25-Exo 12:48
- 3.Exo 13:12-Exo 36:19
- 4.Exo 36:34-Lev 14:42
- 5.Lev 14:43-Num 6:11
- 6.Num 6:18-Num 28:22
- 7.Num 28:30-Deut 17:20
- 8.Deut 18:10-Josh 4:23
- 9.Josh 5:1-Judg 6:1
- 10.Judg 6:2-Rth 3:9
- 11.Rth 3:13-1 Sam 23:4
- 12.1 Sam 23:7-2 Sam 13:2
- 13.2 Sam 13:8-1 Kgs 6:1
- 14.1 Kgs 6:10-1 Kgs 22:12
- 15.1 Kgs 22:15-2 Kgs 15:32
- 16.2 Kgs 16:1-1 Chron 23:1
- 17.1 Chron 23:3-2 Chron 13:1
- 18.2 Chron 13:5-Ezra 8:30
- 19.Ezra 8:31-Job 3:5
- 20.Job 3:17-Job 38:10
- 21.Job 38:24-Psa 55:5
- 22.Psa 55:12-Psa 110:2
- 23.Psa 110:6-Prov 30:19
- 24.Prov 30:32-Isa 18:2
- 25.Isa 18:5-Isa 51:23
- 26.Isa 52:5-Jer 17:18
- 27.Jer 18:4-Jer 34:7
- 28.Jer 34:15-Jer 50:44
- 29.Jer 50:45-Ezek 16:6
- 30.Ezek 16:8-Ezek 36:2
- 31.Ezek 36:3-Dan 8:27
- 32.Dan 9:1-Jnh 1:12
- 33.Jnh 1:13-Zech 8:2
- 34.Zech 8:3-Matt 11:27
- 35.Matt 12:8-Mrk 1:5
- 36.Mrk 1:14-Luk 2:33
- 37.Luk 2:43-Luk 21:25
- 38.Luk 21:34-John 19:16
- 39.John 19:19-Act 15:26
- 40.Act 15:31-Rom 7:2
- 41.Rom 7:6-2 Cor 5:11
- 42.2 Cor 5:12-1 Thess 5:12
- 43.1 Thess 5:13-1 Pet 2:13
- 44.1 Pet 2:23-Rev 22:16
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (156)
- Exodus (181)
- Leviticus (105)
- Numbers (187)
- Deuteronomy (135)
- Joshua (114)
- Judges (112)
- Ruth (18)
- 1 Samuel (131)
- 2 Samuel (138)
- 1 Kings (132)
- 2 Kings (120)
- 1 Chronicles (133)
- 2 Chronicles (120)
- Ezra (27)
- Nehemiah (68)
- Esther (16)
- Job (121)
- Psalm (229)
- Proverbs (62)
- Ecclesiastes (24)
- Song of Songs (12)
- Isaiah (186)
- Jeremiah (293)
- Lamentations (25)
- Ezekiel (212)
- Daniel (71)
- Hosea (27)
- Joel (13)
- Amos (23)
- Obadiah (6)
- Jonah (12)
- Micah (17)
- Nahum (7)
- Habakkuk (11)
- Zephaniah (10)
- Haggai (13)
- Zechariah (69)
- Malachi (28)
- Matthew (135)
- Mark (87)
- Luke (143)
- John (84)
- Acts (164)
- Romans (57)
- 1 Corinthians (45)
- 2 Corinthians (53)
- Galatians (15)
- Ephesians (16)
- Philippians (11)
- Colossians (11)
- 1 Thessalonians (17)
- 2 Thessalonians (4)
- 1 Timothy (16)
- 2 Timothy (6)
- Titus (5)
- Philemon (3)
- Hebrews (44)
- James (15)
- 1 Peter (18)
- 2 Peter (4)
- 1 John (11)
- 2 John (1)
- 3 John (3)
- Jude (4)
- Revelation (57)
- Over-abounded (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Over-against (161 instances in 1 translation)
- Over-anxious (6 instances in 1 translation)
- Over-elated (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Over-fond (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Over-indulge (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Over-mastered (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Over-reached (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Over-religious (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Over-righteous (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Over-ripe (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Over-running (7 instances in 9 translations)
- Overabound (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overabundance (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Overall (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overawed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overawing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overbearing (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Overboard (5 instances in 10 translations)
- Overburdened (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Overcame (95 instances in 13 translations)
- Overcast (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overcharge (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Overcharged (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Overcoat (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overcome (330 instances in 14 translations)
- Overcomer (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overcomes (25 instances in 9 translations)
- Overcometh (12 instances in 3 translations)
- Overcoming (17 instances in 4 translations)
- Overconfident (7 instances in 3 translations)
- Overdrive (1 instance in 6 translations)
- Overestimate (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Overextend (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overextending (1 instance in 4 translations)
- Overfed (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Overflow (60 instances in 14 translations)
- Overflowed (16 instances in 13 translations)
- Overfloweth (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Overflowing (72 instances in 14 translations)
- Overflowings (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Overflown (6 instances in 3 translations)
- Overflows (20 instances in 10 translations)
- Overgrow (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overgrown (9 instances in 6 translations)
- Overhang (4 instances in 1 translation)
- Overhanging (4 instances in 4 translations)
- Overhangs (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Overhasty (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overhead (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Overheard (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Overhearing (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Overjoyed (12 instances in 4 translations)
- Overlaid (56 instances in 12 translations)
- Overlapped (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overlapping (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overlay (13 instances in 12 translations)
- Overlayeth (19 instances in 2 translations)
- Overlaying (12 instances in 10 translations)
- Overlays (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Overlived (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overloaded (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overlook (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Overlooked (10 instances in 13 translations)
- Overlooking (14 instances in 7 translations)
- Overlooks (8 instances in 7 translations)
- Overly (6 instances in 6 translations)
- Overmasters (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overmuch (16 instances in 6 translations)
- Overnight (19 instances in 6 translations)
- Overpass (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Overpassed (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overpast (2 instances in 4 translations)
- Overpayment (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Overplus (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Overpower (17 instances in 7 translations)
- Overpowered (23 instances in 9 translations)
- Overpowering (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Overpoweringly (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overpowers (5 instances in 4 translations)
- Overran (4 instances in 5 translations)
- Overreach (3 instances in 2 translations)
- Overreaching (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overrule (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overruled (4 instances in 3 translations)
- Overrules (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Overruling (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overrun (12 instances in 5 translations)
- Oversaw (6 instances in 2 translations)
- Overscrupulous (2 instances in 1 translation)
- Overseas (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Oversee (13 instances in 11 translations)
- Overseeing (7 instances in 5 translations)
- Overseer (95 instances in 13 translations)
- Overseers (50 instances in 13 translations)
- Overseership (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Oversees (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overshadow (5 instances in 13 translations)
- Overshadowed (7 instances in 12 translations)
- Overshadowing (5 instances in 11 translations)
- Overshadows (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Oversight (26 instances in 13 translations)
- Overspread (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Overspreading (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overstep (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overstepped (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overstepping (2 instances in 3 translations)
- Overstretch (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overswellings (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overtake (130 instances in 14 translations)
- Overtaken (49 instances in 14 translations)
- Overtaker (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overtakes (19 instances in 9 translations)
- Overtakest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overtaketh (6 instances in 4 translations)
- Overtaking (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Overthrew (18 instances in 12 translations)
- Overthrow (52 instances in 13 translations)
- Overthrowest (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overthroweth (7 instances in 4 translations)
- Overthrowing (13 instances in 6 translations)
- Overthrown (57 instances in 13 translations)
- Overthrows (6 instances in 8 translations)
- Overtook (34 instances in 12 translations)
- Overtrodden (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overturn (8 instances in 8 translations)
- Overturned (47 instances in 12 translations)
- Overturneth (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Overturning (15 instances in 3 translations)
- Overturns (5 instances in 5 translations)
- Overusing (1 instance in 1 translation)
- Overweight (2 instances in 2 translations)
- Overwhelm (38 instances in 12 translations)
- Overwhelmed (61 instances in 12 translations)
- Overwhelming (22 instances in 8 translations)
- Overwhelmingly (3 instances in 3 translations)
- Overwhelms (17 instances in 6 translations)
- Overwise (1 instance in 3 translations)
- Age, Lived Over 100
- Alienation, Overcoming
- An Overpowering Presence
- Anxiety, Overcome
- Bent Over
- Christ Overcoming
- Christ's Authority Over Death
- Christ's Authority Over Evil
- Christ's Authority Over Nature
- Christ's Authority Over Sickness
- Christ's Authority Over Sin
- Church, Christ Authority Over
- Divine Power Over Nature
- Doubled Over
- Evil, victory over
- Fear, Overcome By
- Feelings Overwhelmed
- God Handing Over
- God Overcoming
- Handing Over Christ
- Handing Over People
- Man's Authority Over The Devil
- Overcoming Death
- Overcoming Discouragement
- Overcoming Enemies
- Overcoming Through Christ
- Overlaid With Bronze
- Overlaid With Gold
- Overlaid With Silver
- Overlaid With Wood
- Overtaken By Darkness
- Passing Over
- People Overcoming
- Power Over Snakes
- Rejoicing Over Justice
- Stumbling Over Christ
- Victory, Over Spiritual Forces
- Weather, God's Sovereignty Over
- Anointing Kings
- God Will Cause Defeat
- List Of Kings Of Israel
- Those God Gave Into Their Hands
- Power, Human
- Watchfulness, Divine
- God, All knowing
- God's Truth
- Rejoicing In Evil
- Christ, Names For
- God's Voice
- Shame Will Come
- Hindering God's Work
- Priests Atoning
- Judas Betraying Christ
- Beyond Jordan
- Crossing Into The Promised Land