'In the World' in the Bible
Behold, these are the ungodly, who prosper in the world; they increase in riches.
And whosoever speaks a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in the world to come.
But he shall receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brothers, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
Who shall not receive many times more in this present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.
Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour had come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to you. Holy Father, keep through your own name those whom you have given me, that they may be one, as we are.
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in your name: those that you gave me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
And now come I to you; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is no other God but one.
There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without meaning.
For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have conducted ourselves in the world, and more abundantly toward you.
That at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
That you may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom you shine as lights in the world;
Therefore if you be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are you subject to ordinances,
And without doubt great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.
By which are given unto us exceedingly great and precious promises: that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
And every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, of which you have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- As Lights in the World (1 instance )
- Before the Foundation of the World (3 instances )
- Before the World Was (1 instance )
- Cares of This World (1 instance )
- Children Of This World (2 instances )
- Conformed to This World (1 instance )
- Course of This World (1 instance )
- Creation of the World (1 instance )
- Defilements Of The World (1 instance )
- Elements of the World (1 instance )
- End of the World (6 instances )
- Established the World (2 instances )
- For God So Loved the World (1 instance )
- Foundation of the World (10 instances )
- Foundations of the World (2 instances )
- God So Loved the World (1 instance )
- Inhabitants of the World (7 instances )
- Judge the World in Righteousness (2 instances )
- Judgment Of This World (1 instance )
- Kingdoms of the World (4 instances )
- Life of the World (1 instance )
- Light of the World (3 instances )
- Light of This World (1 instance )
- My Kingdom is Not of This World (1 instance )
- Not of the World (3 instances )
- Of the World (70 instances )
- Of This World (22 instances )
- Overcome the World (1 instance )
- Overcomes the World (2 instances )
- Poor of This World (1 instance )
- Rudiments Of The World (2 instances )
- Savior of the World (2 instances )
- Sin of the World (1 instance )
- Sin Was in the World (1 instance )
- Take Them Out of the World (1 instance )
- Takes Away the Sin of the World (1 instance )
- Unspotted from the World (1 instance )
- We Brought Nothing into This World (1 instance )
- World Itself Could Not Contain the Books (1 instance )
- Aliens, Christians In The World
- Attitudes, Of Christians To The World
- Care, Worldly
- Cares Of This World
- Commitment, to the world
- Destruction Of The World
- End Of The World
- Eternal World
- Holiness, Worldly Separation
- Life In A Material World
- Light In The World
- Love, And The World
- Pleasure, Worldly
- Reasons Why The World Hates Christians
- Reconciliation, Of The World To God
- Responsibility, For God's World
- Responsibility, Of Natural World
- The Gospel Worldwide
- The World Being Temporary
- The World Ruler
- The World Without God
- Transient World
- Worldliness, Avoid
- Worldly Ambition