'It is I' in the Bible
And let the priest make an atonement for him for his sin - whatsoever of these he hath sinned - and it shall be forgiven. And the remnant shall be the priest's, as it is in the meat offering.'"
When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it is in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy, then he shall be brought unto Aaron, the priest, or unto one of his sons, the priests,
an old leprosy it is in the skin of his flesh, and the priest hath pronounced him unclean; he doth not shut him up, for he is unclean.
And if, when the priest seeth it, behold, it is in sight lower than the skin, and the hair of it is turned white; the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a plague of leprosy broken out of the boil.
And if it is increasing on the skin, the priest will say that he is unclean: it is a disease.
Then the priest shall look upon it: and behold, if the hair in the bright spot is turned white, and it is in sight deeper than the skin: it is a leprosy broken out of the burning: wherefore the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is the plague of leprosy.
And the priest is to see him again on the seventh day; if it is increased in the skin, then the priest will say that he is unclean: it is the leper's disease.
And if the bright spot stay in its place, it hath not spread in the skin, and is become weak; a rising of the burning it is, and the priest hath pronounced him clean; for it is inflammation of the burning.
Then the priest shall see the plague: and behold, if it is in sight deeper than the skin, and there is in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.
whether it is in warp, or woof; of linen, or of wool; whether in a skin, or in anything made of skin;
He shall examine the disease, and if it is in the walls of the house with depressed spots of dark green or dark red appearing beneath [the surface of] the wall,
then shall the priest come in, and take a view, and lo! if the mark hath spread in the house, a fretting leprosy, it is in the house unclean, it is,
For the soul of the flesh it is in the blood; and I gave it to you upon the altar to expiate for your souls: for the blood shall expiate for the soul.
For the soul of all flesh it is its blood in its soul: and say to the sons of Israel, The blood of all flesh ye shall not eat, for the soul of all flesh it is its blood: all eating it shall be cut off.
Thou shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter. Thou shall not take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness. They are near kinswomen. It is iniquity.
And if it is indeed eaten on the third day, it [is] unclean meat; it shall not be regarded as accepted.
And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is infamy: they shall burn him and them with fire, that there be no infamy among you.
And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is impurity: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
For the land shall be left by them, and shall enjoy its sabbaths, when it is in desolation without them; and they shall accept the punishment of their iniquity; because, even because they despised my judgments, and their soul abhorred my statutes.
Search Results by Versions
Search Results by Book
- Genesis (10)
- Exodus (5)
- Leviticus (19)
- Numbers (3)
- Deuteronomy (5)
- Joshua (1)
- Judges (7)
- 1 Samuel (3)
- 2 Samuel (6)
- 1 Kings (5)
- 1 Chronicles (3)
- 2 Chronicles (3)
- Nehemiah (1)
- Job (7)
- Psalm (8)
- Proverbs (3)
- Ecclesiastes (1)
- Isaiah (23)
- Jeremiah (9)
- Ezekiel (11)
- Daniel (4)
- Hosea (6)
- Micah (2)
- Haggai (1)
- Malachi (2)
- As It is Written (69 instances in 34 translations)
- Be It Far From Me (6 instances in 13 translations)
- Conscience When It Is Weak (1 instance in 5 translations)
- Declare It Boldly (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Far Be It from Me (13 instances in 20 translations)
- How Good It is (6 instances in 9 translations)
- I Will Raise It Up (2 instances in 26 translations)
- If It Pleases the King (10 instances in 10 translations)
- Is It Lawful (11 instances in 30 translations)
- It is Finished (8 instances in 32 translations)
- It is Impossible (25 instances in 38 translations)
- It is the Lord (49 instances in 35 translations)
- It is Written (120 instances in 35 translations)
- It Was Good (28 instances in 22 translations)
- It Will Be Forgiven (11 instances in 13 translations)
- Keep It Holy (5 instances in 12 translations)
- Placed It In A Tomb (3 instances in 7 translations)
- Sealed It (10 instances in 26 translations)
- Sweat Was As It Were Great Drops (1 instance in 7 translations)
- Take It And Eat It (2 instances in 9 translations)
- Take It Away From Me (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Take It to Heart (9 instances in 10 translations)
- That It May Go Well with You (13 instances in 9 translations)
- That It Might Be Fulfilled (12 instances in 18 translations)
- What Will It Profit A Man (3 instances in 8 translations)
- Wind Blows Where It Wishes (1 instance in 2 translations)
- Write on It (6 instances in 11 translations)
- You Have Heard that It Was Said (5 instances in 18 translations)